For residential or commercial projects, we’re the ones you need to see for all your landscaping stone and landscape rock needs!
Quality landscaping and hardscaping can significantly increase the value of your home and property. Natural stone creates impressive landscape accents as well as providing useful and practical purposes to a landscape design for either residential or commercial properties.
Landscaping stone-like boulders, ledgestone, flagstone, or cobblestones offer a wide range of selection in color, shape, size, and texture. We have quarry direct national shipping. Therefore, regardless of what region of the country you are located in, we can ship your product of choice to you. So you are not limited only to what kind of stone is available locally
Different sizes and shapes of landscape rock:
The size and shape of the rocks will determine the look of the overall project. Be sure that you choose a size that will be complementary to what is around it. Also, be sure that the color is a good choice with the home’s look. There are different sized rocks such as small (.75″-1.5″ inch), Medium (1.5″ -2.5″), Large (2.5″ -6″) and extra-large (6″ or greater).
- Cobbles (or Cobblestone) and Skippers: A stone that is naturally rounded, cobbles tend to be fairly uniform with slight differences. Their minor variations add to their attractive appeal.
- Boulders: We have various sizes of boulders on hand as well. And these large decorative rocks are excellent as focal points and artistic accents in your landscape design.
- Ledge Rock: This is the ideal natural rock solution where large rock is wanted. Whether it’s outcropping stone, terracing, garden accents, slope retainment, or rustic steps ledge rock is a great option.
- Flagstone: This flat sedimentary stone favorite is excellent for stepping stones, walkways, and patios. Minerals in flagstone like calcite, silica, and iron oxide, are the cause of the broad range of colors present.
- Pennsylvania Bluestone: This beautiful flagstone paver is both colorful and is maintained easily. Pennsylvania bluestone adds elegance to your hardscaping projects with colors ranging from stunning blues and greens to pale violet, rusty earth tones, and more.
- Steppers: Stepping Stones are flat stones that offer nice versatility, being useful for paving walkways or patios and other outdoor living spaces. They can be laid as individual stepping stone pavers or pieced together with crushed gravel joints or laid with mortar.
- Dry Stack Stone Wall: Dry Stack stone is extremely solid and durable, lasting hundreds of years in some applications. And it’s perfect for small stone walls and garden beds.
- Random Wall: A relatively flat wall stone, it can easily be stacked to create amazing garden walls or to bring warm, rustic charm to small landscape ponds or water features.
- Stone Steps: Whether it’s a stone stairway to help you navigate hills or grade changes, or enhancing a front entryway, stone steps are one of the most attractive additions that can be added to any landscape project.
- Veneers & Landscape Edging: A well-defined border can mean the difference between a yard that presents an attractive and tidy look versus one that is messy and unfinished. Fortunately, lawn-edging or edging stone for flower beds is an easy landscape project that can usually be done in a day or a weekend.
SPECIAL PRODUCT: Cinnamon Swirl – Perfect for kitchen, bath, and bar countertops, benches, steps, hearthstones, custom caps, pool coping, and more!
With the vast selection of landscaping stones, we are certain you will find exactly what you are looking for. We work with you to assist in any way possible to ensure that you understand what you need and what you are getting. Many times people have questions regarding the size, shape, and actual color. Not a problem, just email us or give us a call. We want you to have all information possible on our landscaping stone so that you can make an informed decision. We want you to be proud of your home and your outdoor living spaces.
So get started on giving your home the curb appeal you have always wanted with our amazing landscaping stone selection. There really is something for everyone.
Let's take a look at the different varieties of small landscaping stone that we offer:
- Lava Rocks: The rocks are a luxurious way to set off your landscaping greens. They do work best in drier climates and are available in various color choices.
- Pebbles: These polished stones are very smooth and add texture throughout the gardens and walkways.
- Pea Gravel: This is a smaller type of pebble, usually no more than 2.5 inches wide. They are very smooth and may be purchased in multi-colored lots. So it is very popular for playgrounds, walkways, patios, and other high-traffic uses. It also works well for underground drainage rock and pipe bedding.
- Crushed Stones: These landscaping stones transition well throughout the garden as they are various shapes and colors. Types include trap rock, creek rock, and clean white chipped rock gravels.
- Decorative Gravel: If you are looking to stop weed growth, then gravel is the best choice. Highly colorful and in an assortment of sizes and shapes it offers lots of options.
- River Rocks: They are perfect for dry creek beds and for drainage of the garden. They are highly rated with a smooth surface.
- Trap Crushed Bulk Gravel: An excellent choice for pathways and joints between flagstone. Trap crush gravel joints between flagstone pavers can resolve drainage issues as water can drain downwards rather than running off.
Many people prefer landscaping rocks to mulch as it the perfect solution that will be put in and last for many years to come. If installed properly you will not have weed issues and the bed will be very low maintenance as well.
Do you need your landscape supplies delivered?
Whether you are looking for a small bag of rocks or are in need of bulk rocks, we have you covered. Get your landscaping stones delivered for the ultimate in convenience.
We offer shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states!
Like this? Share it!